Thursday 2 August 2012

1st August

My boss was so on my case yesterday with whole new year, new perspective ish and what not, so I gotta put in more effort and time at work which I have been doing but anyway... My friend and I took pictures of us at my awesome work place.
She wore white and gold detailed play suit with a carton colour blazer and flats and I wore green straight cut trousers with a pink chiffon blouse made by it's Lui's Clothing and a rock inspired jacket.
I did our make ups to... I don't have time to detail them now, for her I used sleek natural pallet, and for me I did a yellow green smoky eye with nude lips...
xoxo




Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment