Saturday 6 October 2012

STREET STYLE EPISODE 2: Kam Anyadike

This is my second episode on street style, her name is kam and this is a short write up on how she whips up her style.
lime green blouse with body con mini skirt. Biker style denim jacket
  Hi guys,
I normally do my shopping at new look, riverIsland, primark or Asos.comboohoo.com; online
I'm inspired a lot by the TV programme I watch like the ladies' I see on there. If I see something and I like it I just go for it. I don't follow fashion, I follow me. Everyone's body is different so I personally think everyone should wear what suits them.
maxi skirt with white lacy bandeu

leopard print blouse with black midi skirt and a black blazer
 I would say my look is chic  with a hint of retro.
My hair also influences the way I dress, I.e if I had my hair up I'd be going for shorts and boots to complete the retro look on the other hand hair down cud mean a more classy look with a dress or skirt. I can be flexible so there's always a mix and match going on with me . :)
floral corset with coral bodycon skirt


polka dot court blouse with blue skater skirt


nude peplum dress
    
 thanks.

hope you can define your sense of style too.
P.S my fav is pictures 1,2,4,5 & 8

8 comments:

  1. Well u think its "lovely" cos you're in it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Kam, I ve always admired your style right from St Mary's

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i fink its lovely cuz of the way its been done. :). @ jamie fanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dot court look and the one after it...hehehe...I shld come steal your wardrobe!

    BooBoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Booboo you and skirt eheeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yhh come, uno wat happens to thieves dont think ur an exception lmao @booboo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Kam....Am impressed.
    Jide

    ReplyDelete