Wednesday 14 November 2012

so far....so good


hey hey am so sorry i havent blogged in a loooooooong while,
yes i know, been extremely busy with some exams and i just finished so am back at it
so what have i been up to lately???? after my exams first i cut my hair.
oh yes i did, i was tired of my look and i decided to change it
so i did a mohawk and i dyed my hair to copper red colour.
it didnt really turn out as i wanted it but i tried though.



 so this is what it looks like the the copper red colour.


then my friends and i hung out and there was a bit of make up session.....lol we were just,
you know playing and having fun but it turned out pretty well.




chiamy and ms dee





joon ceo joon clothing



i had no idea what i was doing

some freaky ish...lol
so here it is so far so good!

5 comments: