Friday 6 July 2012

My first poem...

In a blink of an eye
my world disappears
The sadness flows
Like a tsunami with a glow

As the water struggles with the tide
The sound of saltiness against air
The smell is fresh yet stinks like a mess

My soul is troubled
My heart is shattered
My mind is wounded
With nothing left but pieces

With each blink the chapters change
Its a movie with no meaning
A pallet, a splash
An art

Sitting in dark,staring into the light
Pondering and Wondering
Lost in the dust
Trapped in a frost

And then a sound
Fierce Lightening yet calm as winter
Ice and fire
Strong as a barbarians sword

So shall I be...
So shall I be...

...lucy nkem edwins
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment