Thursday 5 July 2012

'a note'.....by june ebube

On the bed
A note
'Get ready for me"

Butterflies, I smiled
I was ready
But not for him
For he was just a 'transporter'

Nibble, kisses, sensations
Heat pooling, pulsating

...I left him...
Trance
Cold room, iron bed
Chains, whips

Here comes my lover

My lover is faceless
My lover is nameless
He is my bully, I his 'victim'
He dominates, I submit
Passionate, Primal, Passionate

Roughly, he shoves me to the bed
Chains on my limbs, spread
Rope, on my neck
Little circulation, I smirk
Just how I like

The ritual begins

Whip...he teases me
Whip...he spanks me
Whip...he disciplines

I have been a 'bad' girl, he rages
I look up to him with pure hate
Yet, I scream for more

Slamming his lips down mine
Blood and pain rushes in as he bites
Blood...Pain...Opiate
I crave for more

Little by little
Prick by pricks
The pins inch in
Deep into my skin
Endorphin

My pupils dilate
My limbs, numb
My laughter, demonaic
Euphoria

Faceless, yet I see him
Nameless, yet I call to to him
And he answers me

In one painfully swift move
He rams into me
Like an animal hard at work
He ploughs me
Vicious, wild and unrestrained

Deep within my darkness
Pain, violation and emptiness
Awakened by his violence
A savage

She was blood-thirsty
She was pain-hungry
She was orgasm-starved
She welcomed me with open arms

'Oohs' and 'aarhs'
Groans and Moans
Screams and Squirts
Blood and Sweat

Dazed...
I return to reality

A sated man lying beside me
I smirk, he doesn't know the half of it


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment